Friday, November 21, 2008

gmail themes survey

This chat is off the record Learn more Cancel

me: which gmail theme are you using?
Ryan: tea house
you?
me: zoo zimp
Ryan: yeah you would.
I like the Ninja theme
me: i think that's when you're supposed to say "yeah you would"
Ryan: oh right sorry
Ryan's new status message - ))<<>>(( 4:48 PM


3:48 PM me: which gmail theme are you using?
Jim: zero.
3:49 PM i put the beach on, then I missed the old one.
me: how'd you pick beach?
3:54 PM Jim: seemed relaxing.


4:25 PM me: which gmail theme are you using?
sam: the awful new one
i haven't explored yet
which are you using?
me: zoo zimps obv
sam: OH MYG OD CANDY IS HORRIFYING
4:26 PM me: i've been using it as an insult
sam: hahahahahaha
terminal
also
is horifying
me: what kind of person do you think uses contrast black?
4:27 PM slipknot fans or the house music crowd
sam: al qaeda guys maybe?
me: ahhahaha
sam: gay belgian teenagers use zoozimps
well
grafiti
is a masterpiece.
4:28 PM me: i thought graffiti was actually kinda nice
which do you think laila is using?
4:29 PM sam: HAHAHAHAHA
um
candy probably
me: aggressively racist ninja?
sam: all the girls are using candy
i love aggressively racist ninja!
i'm white
so...
it doesn't offend me.


4:32 PM me: which gmail theme are you using?
4:33 PM Laila: idon't know!
i just know i opened gmail and it looked weird
4:34 PM me: i probably should have been able to guess that you wouldn't know what was going on
Laila: thanks mike
me: oh no i didn't mean it like that!
4:35 PM you always say "oh laila luddite strikes again"
Laila: hahahahah



3:48 PM me: which gmail theme are you using?
sara.nann: the pebbles
i dont like it though
3:49 PM me: how did you pick?
sara.nann: settings and then themes
me: oh haha.
no
how did you select pebbles?
sara.nann: it gives you options


3:53 PM me: which gmail theme are you using?
Liane: mountain
me: how'd you decide on mountain
Liane: i tried them all
3:54 PM mountain is nice because it changes with the time and its photos and its like you're actually on the mountain
i also like desk
me: oh woah
Liane: because its like your actually sitting at a desk
and then you realize you are
me: how does the mountain change?
3:55 PM Liane: and then its so meta
the sunlight changes with mountain
like, its daytime on the mountain
but there is sunset mountain
and morning light mountain
3:57 PM have you seen the sarah palin interview where they're killing a turkey in the background
god love her


3:47 PM me: which gmail theme are you using?
3:48 PM Caitlin: summer seas
which theme are you using?
summer ocean, I;m sorry. It reminds me of Hawaii
3:49 PM me: oh wow
how did you pick?
3:54 PM Caitlin: well
3:55 PM I've decided to change it once a week
I need constant stimuli
me: oh wow
what about terminal?
that's gonna be a bad week
Caitlin: is that the old-school green and black one?
yes, I agree.
Terminal is a little difficult ot deal with
3:56 PM I cannot put so much strain on my eyeballs
3:59 PM me: or what's up with tree?
4:00 PM the colors are nice
but there's no tree anywhere
Caitlin: On the veeeeery veeeery bottom
it is....subtle


3:48 PM me: which gmail theme are you using?
Lindsay: classic
i'm so boring
me: oh why?
4:06 PM Lindsay: cause i got all freaked out when it changed over
my life is very stressful right now
i need to maintain stability
maybe after finals i will change it :
4:07 PM me: tea house says stability to me
Lindsay: lemme look at the choices
4:08 PM oh it's lovely!
wonderful


3:57 PM me: which gmail theme are you using?
caitlin: none
?
me: oh boo why?
caitlin: bc i don't have the option i don't think?
how do i get a theme?
me: oh jesus i can't even deal with you right now


4:03 PM me: which gmail theme are you using?
sarah.mroue: green sky
you?
4:04 PM me: desk
4:05 PM sarah.mroue: haha that one is too cheesy for me
me: aw why?
sarah.mroue: i dunno. it's just not me
4:06 PM me: i bet you're really using bus stop
you're a tourist.
4:09 PM sarah.mroue: no way!


4:09 PM me: which gmail theme are you using?
Ari: PLANETS
4:10 PM me: ooh
how'd you choose it?
4:11 PM Ari: it was the most awesome! obvs.
4:12 PM me: christ
Ari: you know it's true.
which theme are you using?
pebbles?
me: just switched to zoo zimps
Ari: hahahaha
you would
5:13 PM Ari: how long has it been since you've had a jolly rancher? forever?
5:16 PM me: huh?
oh
i thought you were doing a joke
go fuck a farmer
5:18 PM Ari: haha
i don't think you understand how jokes work


3:48 PM me: which gmail theme are you using?
Nate: sunset, but my heart's not in it
3:53 PM you?
me: notebook
how did you choose sunset
Nate: ?
I like earth tones?
4:02 PM me: sunset reminds me of how i don't like pumpkin beer
4:07 PM Nate: what on earth do you have against pumpkin beer?
me: i feel pressured to like it
but i just can't get into it
4:09 PM Nate: the other problem with sunset is that I keep thinking that everyone I'm chatting with is saying something I haven't responded to, but then I remember that they're orange by default


3:50 PM me: which gmail theme are you using?
Cameron: classic
3:51 PM the new ones make me anxious


3:56 PM me: which gmail theme are you using?
4:00 PM Aubrey: grafitti
because i'm so damn street
4:01 PM me: graffiti is kinda nice
who do you think they hired to write gmail in graffitime: what is the average WWE employee using?
ninja?
contrast black i bet
4:12 PM Aubrey: hah, i don't know
4:15 PM you heard the new gnr?


3:48 PM me: which gmail theme are you using?
Gina: cherry blossoms
you?
3:49 PM me: how did you decide?
Gina: it's pink!

No comments: